Kudos Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kudos Guild

The Magical Glory Continues ~ Renowned for Exceptional Achievement

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event Suspension of Kudos Player of the Month

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MiyukiKagami
Administrator
Administrator
MiyukiKagami

Event Suspension of Kudos Player of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Event Suspension of Kudos Player of the Month   Event Suspension of Kudos Player of the Month I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Event Suspension of Kudos Player of the Month 220714

In line with the upcoming pre-anniversary events of our guild, it is much to my regret to inform you guys that I suspend the KG player of the Month nominations and awardings due to lack of funds. I even owe a lot from those monthly rankers + the pre anniv funding that I solely shoulder. Event Suspension of Kudos Player of the Month 577848

I hope everyone understand my stand with regard to this. Somehow, if we can get better funding, we will go ahead and continue this tradition. But for now, I call it suspended.

Event Suspension of Kudos Player of the Month 970340

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1