Kudos Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kudos Guild

The Magical Glory Continues ~ Renowned for Exceptional Achievement

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MiyukiKagami
Administrator
Administrator
MiyukiKagami

Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!!   Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:35 am

Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!! 696569 hello beloved Kudosians!

To start with, you need to know what is the umbrella guild and guilds that makes up with it.

Ultima Cerberus ~ Ultima Cerberus one of the pioneering alliances founded in Grand Chase Philippines, Cerberus is a 3 headed Guard Dog of Hades from the underworld, sworn to protect its almighty with great power and perseverance.

UC’s Information
Founded:
April 17, 2010

The umbrella guild composed of 17 active guilds namely:

Armed n Loaded
Exodus
Equinox
Lancea Sanctum
One Eyed Pirates
Kudos
Xenosaga
Bultaros Babies
Vongola
Epistasis
Dominion
Black Legacy
Black Roses
SOS Brigade
Soul Society
Genocider

Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!! 770950 In Line with this topic is how to deal with our guild alliance

Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!! 815369 Here's a little bit of our story about our Guild Alliance ~

Kudos started out having Soul Society Guild [headed now by iSpike ~ formerly ToushiroHit] and we never had issues with them. Then Dark Symphony alliance was introduced to me by NoZtale [GM of Epistasis] and that's when I finally decided to join a bigger GC alliance. DSA was composed of SOS, Exodus, Kudos, Xenosaga, One-Eyed Pirates, and Epistasis, and our first alliance SSG joined the club as well.

Having above-mentioned guilds [as they were pretty much established before we started out ours] as an alliance was not that easy. There were noted incidents of having issues with guild alliances such as trashtalking, being expelled/kicked off from the room by a Kudosian host, and other disruptive behaviors resulted for me expelling some of the Ex-Kudosians from the guild.

Then when the guild system take into effect, the former DSA, along with the organizer DJWacky of Equinox proposed [as Equinox was previously part of DSA but then quitted] to have the alliance re-organized. So from DSA, it became Ultima Cerberus, where I listed down the names of the current members of the mother guild.

What's the catch?

The bigger the family member is, and its extended family, the confilcts became worst. UCA is just like our grandparents, where we have extended family members suchs as our uncles/aunties/cousins, etc. Meaning to say, if in real life we experience issues with our family, how much more with our guild family?

How to avoid misunderstandings and conflicts from our guild alliance?

Since most of the issues are coming from the PVP arena and lobby, at this point forward, I encourage everyone to play fair and square. Lag has always been an issue and its given. Trashtalking, thou cannot be avoided, but I REITERATE that I DO NOT TOLERATE IT. Disruptive behavior is one of our guild rules that I restrict each Kudosians from doing, and it need sto be applied not just to your guildmates but as well as to your fellow gc players.

Expelling a kudosian is also not acceptable, worst if you do that from a guild alliance member. Why? We can certainly settle our differences since most of us knew each other, but not them. We may know as we used to play with them before, but it is not right to expel them if they are not doing anything wrong. If there is, proper documention needs to be accomplished [valid proof would be screenshots] so at least it is justifiable if you do so.

To sum it up, these are the guidelines that I want all Kudosians to follow in regard to dealing with our guild alliances:

•Play fair and square
•Do no trashtalk them [meaning you initiated to cast the first stone]
•If they trashtalk you, make sure to screenshot and report it LUCS and copy here, so at least if a certain GM approached me, there will be no quetions that I cannot answer.
•If the issue is lag which will result of you saying bad or kicking someone, please advise them. Do not be too harsh on saying they are lag as they are not the one who's causing it, it is their internet connection + their pc performance.
•If you are the PVP room host, and you do not want to play to a certain alliance member, for whatever reasons that you may have in mind, please make sure to let them know and do not kick them right away. It is the matter of explaining what they need to know. Example 1: A certain Xenosaga member you do not like to play with enters the room and pushed "ready". You can make certain alibis such as "that the slot is taken", or "there is no game in here", or whatsoever. If at certain point he or she does not want to leave, reiterate, and if there is still no move, then advise him that he/she is causing a delay and you will just kick him/her off the room. Plain and simple, right? Hassle-free. Example 1: Then if the player acted rudely, refer to Quote #3.
•If you are not the host and you feel that you are not welcome, do not throw unwanted comments. Just simply leave the room.
•In everything you do that needs documentation or proof of violation, do not forget the screenshots. That is the most helpful evidence that we can use to counter some issues.
•Feel free to approach any Guild Peacemakers or Guild councilors or the GM's for any sort of reports / issues before it gets escalated to someone else.

Please read the ff resolution of UCA:

Quote :

==================

Official Board Resolution Jun 19,2010 - DJ Wacky
Saturday, June 19, 2010 at 8:46am
Official Board Resolution
Jun 19,2010

Good Day UCA
As everybody knows Ultima Cerberus Alliance was founded last April 17, 2010. Since then the Group itself started with 8 Guilds then grown into 15 guilds and more to come. Being said we are the first organized and successful alliances made on Grand Chase.

With this, all Guild Members have gained its respect to the game and community. Though we have a rough start I know we can reach that goal we are trying to set.

Now to give you the following things we need to know and prepare.

What is an Alliance?
An alliance is an agreement between two or more parties, made in order to advance common goals and to secure common interests

1. Alliance Officials

- As everybody knows all Guild Masters is automatically a Member of the Alliance Board. The Alliance Board Members are the backbone of the Organization so every decision of the alliance is to be consulted and discussed.

- I myself as an Organizer have no right to make big decisions and changes that may greatly affect the alliance structure without the consult of the board.

- Being Officials we are everyone expects a great role model to all Guild Members as much as possible lets avoid Issues and Problems But if it insist then the Board Members should discussed about it in a closed door meeting.

- All closed door meetings of the Board Members are not to be discussed to all Guild Members. (Optional)

2. Guild and Guild Members

- Guild hopping is strictly not allowed without the permission of the Guild Masters

- Rivalries and Misunderstandings are to be avoided since we are considered as one family here.

- All Guild Members must add the UCA Fan page in Facebook also to check it daily for News and Updates.

- UCA is not liable for Guild problems outside its jurisdiction unless for some legitimate reasons.

- Treat other Guild Members as if they were also your guild mate.

- Guild Members are not allowed to share information coming from UCA to the non alliance member.
3. New Guild Application

- New Guild Applicants must first collect approvals from all Guild Masters under the UCA Board Member

- New Guild Applicants must have an existing and active Guild Thread at gcboards.levelupgames.ph

- New Guild Applicants must make a Guild Fan page at Facebook

4. Future Plan (Maximizing UCA)

- We all know that UCA only exist in Grand Chase PH. But as we can see we are capable of maximizing it more.
I am proposing to open the alliance to all other Guilds on other Games especially LU Games.
It’s time for us to take it up to another notch, I know this may be hard but if we put our heart into it we can surely share the kind of friendship we had to other unfamiliar territories.

This is just a proposal and I expect a lot of opinions from all Guild Members. Pls do Post it in the UCA Thread.

DJ Wacky
UCA Organizer

==================

That's all and happy pawning!

Last edited by MiyukiKagami on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiyukiKagami
Administrator
Administrator
MiyukiKagami

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!!   Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:47 am

Comments and Suggestions with regard to this topic, just reply. Thanks Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!! 770950
Back to top Go down
GTIce03

GTIce03

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!!   Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:37 am

mam Lei ung ibang alliance mejo mayabang po ~_~,,,
huhuhuuhu Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!! 531396
Back to top Go down
MiyukiKagami
Administrator
Administrator
MiyukiKagami

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!!   Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:39 am

GTIce03 wrote:
mam Lei ung ibang alliance mejo mayabang po ~_~,,,
huhuhuuhu Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!! 531396

Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!! 705190 like what i have mentioned above, they really have different personalities. mahirap tlga makibagay. pero dahil alliance sila, kelangan natin silang pakisamahan ng maayos. me limit nman ang lahat. pag below the belt, then we have the right to react. use my suggestions to avoid conflicts in game. ganun lng.
Back to top Go down
1j9e8p7

1j9e8p7

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!!   Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:33 pm

below the belt? saya nun ah ^^ Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!! 819316
Back to top Go down
GTIce03

GTIce03

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!!   Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:06 am

basta ako ^^ kh8 anung sabihin nila ok lng xD hehe i am a cool headed person ^^
Back to top Go down
SWORDS2k7

SWORDS2k7

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!!   Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:49 pm

GTIce03 wrote:
basta ako ^^ kh8 anung sabihin nila ok lng xD hehe i am a cool headed person ^^

IDOL TALAGA SI GTICE Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!! 217547
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!!   Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dealing with our Guild Alliances - PLEASE READ!!!
Page 1 of 1